We have the service of application of electrostatic painting (powder painting) for all types of metal products and metal parts, to ensure finishes of excellent quality, great variety of colors and greater resistance to corrosion and durability on all types of metal surfaces (ferrous and non-ferrous).
Electrostatic powder coating is mixed with air and electrically charged, the electrically charged particles adhere to the surface to be painted, the result is a uniform coating, high quality, adhered to the surface, attractive, of high quality and durable.
- Great resistance to environmental changes
- Great resistance to temperatures and UV rays
- Excellent finishing
- Long durability and ability to retain color and brightness (over 10 years)
- High resistance to corrosive agents
- Excellent adhesion
- Does not require solvents
- Contains no contaminants and does not pollute the environment, both in the painting process and in the kiln drying process
- A wide variety of colors, textures, and finishes